** LIMITED AVAILABILITY - SPOTS WILL FILL FAST! **
If these are these your child’s biggest struggles, this workshop is for you.
- Calming down
- Regulating emotions
- Sitting to get school work done
- Turning off their brain to go to bed
- Butterflies or upset tummy from anxiety
- Troubles going in busy, loud public places with your child
- Sleep and speech challenges
Feeling like their kid's gas pedal is all the way down to the floor, going 100 km/hr all the time is something we hear from parent’s a lot.
At this free live online workshop you'll be able to get answers and actions steps to immediately make changes in your kid's life and your life.
You can get answers that could help your child's concentration, grades, temperament and sleep issues, know the steps forward to calming the master control system of the body, and even find the missing piece of the puzzle that nobody has addressed!
Heck, you may even get your hope back for the first time in a long time; hope for the good days to outweigh the bad days!
In fact, here's just a sample of what you can expect at this free live online workshop:
* Learn the way forward because right now these challenges are not getting better...
* Find that missing element to calming your child’s nervous system. You have tried everything and you know there is a missing piece of the puzzle...
* How to make this year much better with the action steps to get there...
* Stop these challenges from effecting the other areas of your family life...
* With new information, you can make new decisions for your family...
... and much, MUCH More!
Don't miss this free live virtual workshop where you can get your hope back.
Who Should Attend?
Parents who are worried about their child's growth, development, mood, focus, sleep, eating, overall wellness and performance at home and school.
Parents who have children who have received a diagnosis or label or just know that things could be better.
7:30 p.m. - 8:30 The Perfect Storm: Roots, Causes, & Next Steps
What You Will Learn at This FREE Workshop:
Why My Child? What happened?
What is causing my child to struggle with situations that should be easy? We want to help explain WHY that is happening and what YOU can do about it for your child.
What is happening Now?
The science behind...lack of focus in class, meltdowns, tantrums, anxiety, sleep challenges, overwhelm, emotional instability, trouble going in busy, loud public places with your child , motor, balance, and postural problems.
Next Steps Forward
Can't calm down, sit down? There are reasons for that, and there are also drug-free ways to help them relax, unwind, and have a higher quality of life!